AGREEMENT WITH THE CLIENTS
This Agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth the agreement and understanding between:
Evedo LTD, a limited liability company incorporated and exists under the law of Republic of Bulgaria, registered into the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIN (Unique Identification Number): 202253381, having headquarters and registered office at: 4 Gen. Yosif V. Gurko Str., 2nd floor, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria, which is the owner of an internet platform on the website www.evedo.co, hereinafter referred as to “Evedo”
- On the platform there are profiles of different type of Organizers that are promoting their events, organized by them, and that are offering paid online tickets for those events.
- There are Clients who would like to buy online tickets for a current event, referred hereinafter to as “Clients”.
- Evedo is acting as an intermediary platform ensuring communication and contact between Clients and the Organizers. In event of financial transaction from the Client to the Organizer with reference to tickets buying, the account of Evedo shall be used by the Client as “a bridge” to the bank account of the Organizer.
- The relations between the Clients and its Organizers do not concern, prejudice or bind Evedo and/or the platform itself, i.e. Evedo is a third non-bounded party.
- For the purposes of this Agreement:
- the website www.evedo.co shall be referred hereinafter to as “the website” and/or “the platform”;
- “tickets price collected” shall means the sum that the Clients have transferred to the account of Evedo for purchase of the online tickets, which sum Evedo received from the Clients for the tickets sold on behalf and at the expense of the Organizer; That amount does not constitute any remuneration, fee or any similar charges of Evedo.
EVEDO AND THE CLIENTS CONCLUDED THE PRESENT AGREEMENT
under the following terms and conditions:
- The Client agrees that when he/she would like to buy an online ticket for a current event organized by the Organizer and promoted via the platform, the latter (the Client) shall use the account of Evedo as “a bridge” to the account of the Organizer, i.e. the Client shall transfer the ticket’s price on the account of Evedo.
- Evedo shall be entitled to hold on its account any payment made by a Client to an Organizer for up to 5 working days after the date of the event.
Art. 2. Evedo and the Client confirm that the amount transferred to the account of Evedo is related solely to the relation between the Client and the Organizer and this amount does not constitute any remuneration, fee or any similar charges of Evedo paid by the Clients to the Latter.
This amount represents ticket’s price collected from the Clients when they are using the platform of Evedo as a device for communication from distance for the online tickets buying.
The sale of online tickets is made by the Eventyrad on behalf of and at the expense of the Organizer.
- The Client confirms that he/she utilizes the platform only for the purpose of get is virtual contact with the Organzier.
- The Client declares that in event of any claims, complaints or other similar for or on behalf of the Organizer, the Client shall be hold responsible and all claims, complaints or other similar should be directed to the Organizer.
- If you are a Client (Buyer of tickets) and you wish to request a refund in connection with an event listed on Evedo, you should contact the applicable Organizer directly.
Art. 4. Evedo is an operator of a device for communication from distance, namely the web platform www.evedo.co under the meaning of art. 54, subart. 3 and 4 of the Customer Protection Act of Bulgaria, therefore the Finder is not a party on the relation between the Organizer and the Client.
- The Client agrees that Evedo reserves the right to modify, complement or replace the provisions of this Agreement, without notice, that will take effect when displayed on www.evedo.co or by any other form of notification. For example, Evedo displays a message on the site (pop-up) in case of modification of this Agreement so that the Client can see such changes before continuing to use the Services.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
THIS CLIENT AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A CONTRACT BETWEEN EVEDO AND ANY CLIENT AND REGULATES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RELATION BETWEEN EVEDO AND THE ANY CLIENT. BY PRESSING THE BUTTON “ORDER NOW”, THE CLIENT AGREES WITH THE PRESENT AGREEMENT AND DECLARES THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND AGREES THEREWITH AND UNDERTAKES TO COMPLY WITH THEM.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES AN ELECTRONIC STATEMENT WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE ACT (EDESA) OF REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA. BY RECORDING THIS ELECTRONIC STATEMENT TO THE SERVER SYSTEM OF EVEDO THROUGH A COMMON STANDARD FOR CONVERSION IN A TECHNICAL WAY, MAKING POSSIBLE ITS REPRODUCTION, ELECTRONIC STATEMENT BECOMES AN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT WHOSE AUTHOR AND TITLEHOLDER IS THE CLIENT WITHIN THE MEANING OF EDESA.
This Agreement was last revised on 01 October 2019, 18:00:00 EET