SHE is coming on the 17/09/20!
Join the annual international conference which gives voice to the women leaders in the ICT and digitally
empowered economy. Learn more about the challenges which the on-growing gap between male and female
representatives in the tech industries bring and hear the solutions which female professionals working on
leading positions across digital, tech and art fields would give.
- Mind the gap - Engage more women in Deep Tech
- Women leadership is not a risk but a solution in the time of transformation - Leadership empowered by female strengths
- Gen Z changes the game - What skills are needed in the automated age
- Beyond Tech - The creation of sustainable future - The Green Solutions
- Digital Art - The New meeting point - This year SHE is an arty!
Every leader must take their time for recreation and experiencing new things to boost their creativity and keep
the performance level high. SHE completely understands that and gives the possibility to all-conference
attendees to visit a series of mindfulness, yoga, and creative ideas exchange workshops one day after the
On the 2nd conference day all attendees would have the possibility to join 2 of the following events:
- Peace, balance and self-awareness - Mindfulness meditation and yoga practice
- Wellbeing through our Lifestyle
- Therapy and meditation through modern dance techniques -Movement and music to embody and provide a beat for your vision
Check the detailed agenda, latest news and what SHE has prepared for you here:
The Bulgarian Center for Women in Technology (BCWT) is an organization that inspires, motivates and supports girls and women to find their place in the digital world. We work to support women's leadership and increase women's professional participation in the digital industry, science and entrepreneurship. BCWT initiates and cooperates in the implementation of regional innovative projects, organizes trainings and thematic events and stimulates research collaboration, exchange of good practices and resource mobilization in the ICT sector. The founders and the members of the Center believe that the more women in Bulgaria and in the world become part of the development of the digital industry, the more successful and diverse our products and companies will be in the future.